Unisto Twinstar eco
Features of this security seal
- Type of Seal
Adjustable Length Seals
- Bags, Roll Cages
- Less plastic is used to produce Unisto Twinstar eco, as the lenght is 240 mm
- Locking mechanism of stainless steel, provides secure grip for ribbon
- Tear-off facility allows easy removal of the seal
- Double snake-line on ribbon deters cutting and guarantees easy checking for cuts
- Customer name/logo on seal for clear identification and enhanced security
- Direct laser-marking suited for rough handling and prevents tampering
- Barcoded numbering for fast, accurate reliable data capture and streamlining operations
Strap/housing: polypropylene (PP)
Disc: polypropylene (PP)
Locking mechanism: stainless steal
- Tensile strength (loop)
- Approx. 42 kg
- Interleaved 2/5 or barcode 128
- Customer name/logo
- Foil printed
- Colours - Barcode directly laser marked
White, yellow, apricot, pink, purple, grey, light brown
- Colours - Barcode laser marked off white foil
Dark blue, dark green, red, grey.
Other colours available on request
- Mats of 10 pieces, box of 1000 seals 54.5 x 23.0 x 22.0 cm (0.026 m3 ), approx. 4.9 kg
Seals should be stored in original box away from direct sunlight and chemical fumes.
Store at 22°C/50% RH. Typical shelf life of seals made of PP and PA are approx. 18 months from date of manufacture.
Nevertheless please do not order more than an annual quantity.
Unisto Twinstar - Security Seal
Pull-tight Security Seal with a unique steel locking mechanism.